🍂FALL TBR LIST (2016 edition)🍂



So I have some books I really need to finish this fall! I'm back in college and trying to work on WIP books... So my TBR pile has gotten kinda big... I'm to put down all the books (paperback or hardcovers I own that I haven't read yet) and hopefully I read them all this fall!


  1. Written in my Own Heart's Blood by Diana Gabaldon
  2. The Dark Days Club by Allison Goodman
  3. The Dead-Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan (The Forest of Hands and Teeth #2)
  4. The Dark and Hollow Places by Carrie Ryan (The Forest of Hands and Teeth #3)
  5. Ten Thousand Skies Above You by Claudia Gray (Firebird #2)
  6. Seven Black Diamonds by Melissa Marr 
  7. The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon 
  8. The Mime Order by Samantha Shannon (The Bone Season #2) 
  9. In the Mouth of the Wolf by Nicole Maggi (Twin Willows #2)
  10. The Blue Woods by Nicole Maggi (Twin Willows #3)
  11. Slasher Girls & Monster Boys by April Geneieve Tucholke 
  12. Broken Crowns by Lauren DeStefano (The Interment Chronicles #3)
  13. A Constellation of Vital Phenomena by Anthony Marra
  14. My True Love Gave to Me by Stephanie Perkins
  15. Winter by Marissa Meyer (Lunar Chronicles #4)
  16. The Luminaries by Eleanor Catton
  17. The Assassins Blade by Sarah J. Maas
I really hope to get the pile down to half by winter but, I highly doubt that so best of luck to me!

10/01/2016- In the Mouth of the Wolf by Nicole Maggi is finished!!!
10/03/2016- The Blue Woods by Nicole Maggi is finished!!!
10/05/2016- Broken Crowns by Lauren DeStefano is finished!!!

Comments

Popular Posts