Avatar: The Last Airbender Book Tag


If you didn't know (I think I have a Q&A about myself about how much I love this show) but I really LOVE ATLA. I've watched this series since it first started. Don't even get me started on Legend of Korra because... you know. Well anyways on to the questions!!!


Water

1. Katara and Sokka: Best sibling relationship
22053410 Perfect Ruin by Lauren DeStefano

Morgan and Lex Stockhour. Their relationship is a very key part in this series.

2. Yue: Favorite star crossed lovers
23437156Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo

Nina Zenik and Matthias Helvar. Grisha and Frejda solider those two things don't mix but, these two thou... AHHH!!!

3. Blood Bending: A book with a disturbing/unsettling concept 
18687114Burying Water by K.A. Tucker

Not to spoil much but, this book does deal with abuse.

Earth 


4. Toph - A character who's strength surprised you/or surprised the other characters in the book 
20443207The Winner's Trilogy by Marie Rutkoski

Kestrel. I chose the second book because she shows her true colors in this one.

5. The Tales of Ba Sing Se - best short story/poetry collection
20821097Chasers of the Light: Poems from the Typewriter Series by 
Tylet Knott Gregson
I found this writer on Pinterest a few years ago. I love all his work.

6. Kioshi Warriors: Best warrior character
20613470The Throne of Glass Series by Sarah J. Maas

Ironteeth Witches especially the Blackbeaks them be some BAMF'ing Bitches.

Fire 


7. Zuko: Best reception arc/a redemption arc that should have happened
13623150Destroy Me by Tahereh Mafi

Aaron Warner Anderson. My bae and the best damn thing about this book series. You get to find out all the workings of my bae in this book and it made me cry a little.


8. Iroh: Wisest character
10964The Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon

Claire Fraser. I don't think it's that hard to understand why...

9. Azula: Best downfall 
20443235The Winner's Kiss by Marie Rutkoski

If you read this you know. Checkmate! 

Air 


10. Appa: Favorite fictional animal/pet 
30183The House of Night Series by Cast's

All those damn cats. Especially Maleficent. 

11. Aang: Purest cinnamon roll 
17230200The Spellcaster Trilogy by Claudia Gray

Verlaine. Everybody needs to knokw of this awesome chica.

12. Avatar state: A stubborn character/a character that struggles with letting go
7155362The Bronze Horseman Trilogy by Paullina Simons

Alexander, especially in the third book.

Comments

Popular Posts