☼☀Summer TBR List (2016)☀☼


So I have some books I really need to finish this summer! I'm back to college this fall, moving house, and trying to work on WIP books... So my TBR pile has gotten kinda big... I'm to put down all the books (paperback or hardcovers I own that I haven't read yet) and hopefully I read them all this summer!

  1. An Echo in the Bone by Diana Gabaldon (Outlander #7)
  2. The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon
  3. The Mime Order by Samantha Shannon (The Bone Season #2)
  4. In the Mouth of the Wolf by Nicole Maggi (Twin Willows #2)
  5. The Blue Woods by Nicole Maggi (Twin Willows #3)
  6. Dangerous Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
  7. Unbreakable by Kami Garcia
  8. Unmarked by Kami Garcia (The Legion #2)
  9. Ten Thousand Skies Above You by Claudia Gray (Firebird #2)
  10. Slasher Girls & Monster Boys by April Geneieve Tucholke 
  11. Broken Crowns by Lauren DeStefano (The Interment Chronicles #3)
  12. Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion
  13. Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
  14. A Constellation of Vital Phenomena by Anthony Marra
  15. My True Love Gave to Me by Stephanie Perkins
  16. Winter by Marissa Meyer (Lunar Chronicles #4)
  17. Seven Black Diamonds by Melissa Marr
  18. A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas (A Court of Thorns and Roses #2)
  19. The Dead-Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan (The Forest of Hands and Teeth #2)
  20. The Dark and Hollow Places by Carrie Ryan (The Forest of Hands and Teeth #3)
  21. Looking for Alaska by John Green (re-read trying again).
I'll keep this updated and slashing out the books till August 14th. Let the countdown begin!

5/18/2016- Rosie Project is finished!!!
6/24/2016- Unbreakable is finished!!!
7/4/2016- Unmarked is finished!!!
7/13/2016- Dangerous Creatures DNF'd!!!
7/19/16- ACOMAF is finished!!!
8/7/2016- An Echo in the Bone is finished!!!
9/30/2016- Carry On is finished!!!

Comments

Popular Posts