My Intimidating TBR Pile Tag

I know I've been absent from the blog (I was on vacation for two weeks) and I decided to do a tag! Here's the original My Intimidating TBR Pile Tag

1) What book have you been unable to finish?
24697638

Its really a re-read of this book. I haven't been able to pick it back up after last reading back when I was in 9th grade.

What book have you yet to read because...


2) ...you just haven't had the time?
17199504

I want like a week to read this and The Mime Order; I just can't seem to find the time to read this series.

3) ...it's a sequel?

17571270

It's the last book and it's damn short. The sirens in my head going off like (it's just going to be a write off, so she can work her next book).

4) ...it's brand new?

25816519

It came out in March and I still haven't read it yet...

5) ...you read a book by the same author and didn't enjoy it?

28356624

I didn't enjoy Landlines but I LOVED Eleanor & Park.

6) ...you're just not in the mood for it?

15797715

My mood says no the historical fiction...

7) ...it's humongous? 

13206900

824 PAGES

8) ...because it was a cover buy that turned out to have poor reviews?


I don't have one.

9) What is the most intimidating book in your TBR pile?

6941740

1,149 pages and it's a Outlander book so yeah, it's kinda intimidating...

Comments

Popular Posts