Intergalactic Book Tag


I thought it would be cool to do another book tag on this blog! I'll leave a clean copy of the questions at the end of the post.

1. Space: Name a book that is out of this world – that takes place in a world different from our own.

Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo

23437156

I would probably put this book down for every answer because, I freakin' love this book so much! But I love the Grisha universe. It's built so well and awesome sauce.

2. Black Hole: Name a book that completely sucked you in.

The Hired Girl by Laura Amy Schlitz 
25163300

I just recently finished this book and it was amazing. Got me out of my reading slump (along with The Book of Ivy). Think everybody knows by now but, historical fiction is like my reading slump fixer upper. I just picked this up and 3 hours later I was finished. Magic I tell you!

3. Lightspeed: Name a book you are anticipating so much that you wish you could travel at lightspeed to get to it.

The Winner's Kiss by Marie Rutkoski (#3 Winner's Trilogy)

20443235

I needed this book like after I finished the second one. DEAR GOD!!! I need it so bad... To be arriving at all booksellers(hopefully) March 29th 2016.

4. Nebula: Name a book with a beautiful cover.

The Ring and The Crown by Melissa de la Cruz

18296016

My name middle name should be flower crown. I own of five of them and I love them. This cover is gorgeous (the book is somewhat lack luster though.)

5. Multiverse: Name a companion set or spinoff series you love.

The Until Her & Until Him series by Aurora Rose Reynolds

24151121 and 25234004

This is a spin off series of the Until series. Which is a addicting NA series full of alpha male and insta-love. That's is my guilty pleasure reading.

6. Gravity: Name your favorite romantic pairing that seems to have gravitational pull to each other.


Tatiana and Alexander 

The Bronze Horseman Trilogy by Paullina Simons (#2)
7180853

This couple is everything for me. I love them so much together!!! Their love for each other is just heart breaking and courageous at the same time. I would've posted another couple but that is MAJOR SPOILER ALERT if I did that one. (Has to deal with Outlander *wink, wink*.)


7. The Big Bang: Name the book that got you started on reading.
Magic Tree House Series by Mary Pope Osborne

824734

This book series really did start me off on my journey. I remember reading these all the time and getting the books from the Scholastic's book fair. 
8. Asteroid: Name a short story or novella that you love.


Radiant by Cynthia Hand (#2.5 in Unearthly trilogy) 

15851966

This the book between Hallowed and Boundless in the Unearthly trilogy. It's told in Anglea's perspective and it was a joy to read. 

9. Galaxy: Name a book with multiple POVs.


Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas (#4 in Thrones of Glass series)

18006496

Fire breathing bitch queen, And four or five more point of views. 



10. Spaceship: Name a book title that would be a great name for a spaceship.


Stargazer by Claudia Gray (#2 in Evernight series)

3054684

Perfect name.




The questions:
1. Space: Name a book that is out of this world – that takes place in a world different from our own.

2. Black Hole: Name a book that completely sucked you in.

3. Lightspeed: Name a book you are anticipating so much that you wish you could travel at lightspeed to get to it.

4. Nebula: Name a book with a beautiful cover.

5. Multiverse: Name a companion set or spinoff series you love.

6. Gravity: Name your favorite romantic pairing that seems to have gravitational pull to each other.

7. The Big Bang: Name the book that got you started on reading.

8. Asteroid: Name a short story or novella that you love.

9. Galaxy: Name a book with multiple POVs.

10. Spaceship: Name a book title that would be a great name for a spaceship.

Comments

Popular Posts