2016 Reading & Blogging goals!!!

I know I have been slacking on my blog for the last five months and was because I was really  in a big slump with my whole life. I didn't know what I wanted to do anymore and felt like my life wasn't going anywhere.

This year though I going to be making some changes. Number One, actually write a review after I finish the book. I was and still am horrible at putting out reviews after finishing books. Trying be more strict with that will hopefully get the ball rolling.

Number Two, try to start up a YouTube channel! I've really wanted to start one but, I don't have a camera or any of the video making stuff that need. I'm going to get that stuff this year and finally start doing that.

Number Three, is travel to more places. I'm finally going to RTBooklover Convention in Las Vegas. I've been planning this trip since October and it's going to happen. I haven't traveled very far in life so far and really want to change that and I'm hoping going on this trip will help that.

Now reading goals for this year are quite simple. Read 150 books for Goodreads challenge and finally read the HARRY POTTER series! I really need to do that like a.s.a.p.

But that was basically it. Have 365 (or 366 I don't know if its a leap year) wonderful days that will be filled with happiness and with reading.

Comments

Popular Posts