A to Z Bookish Survey


Author you’ve read the most books from:

Abbi Glines and P.C. Cast both at 24

Best Sequel Ever:

Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins

Currently Reading:

A Breath of Snow and Ashes by Diana Gabaldon

Drink of Choice While Reading:

Golden Peak Tea

E-reader or Physical Book?

Physical Book. But there are some authors I only read on my kindle.

Fictional Character You Probably Would Have Actually Dated In High School:

Glad You Gave This Book A Chance:

The Book Thief by Markus Zusak 

Hidden Gem Book:

Important Moment in your Reading Life:

Reading the The Book Thief. We had to read it in my book club and high school and I'm glad that I did pick it up. One of my favorite books of all time.

Just Finished:
Fall into Place by Alexa Riley

Kinds of Books You Won’t Read:
Science Fiction

Longest Book You’ve Read:

The Fiery Cross by Diana Gabaldon (1,443 pages)

Major book hangover because of:

Number of Bookcases You Own:

One big one that goes across the whole wall of my bedroom.

One Book You Have Read Multiple Times:

Anything that is by Abbi Glines

Preferred Place To Read:

In my bed

Quote that inspires you/gives you all the feels from a book you’ve read:

“I have hated words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right.” 
― Markus ZusakThe Book Thief. You can see that I really love this book.

Reading Regret:

Not reading Harry Potter right away. When I was little I wasn't a very avid book reader.

Series You Started And Need To Finish(all books are out in series):

The Until Series by Aurora Rose Reynolds. Her books are addicting; they aren't life changing or you anything different, they're are smutty and alpha-male awesome sauce. 

Three of your All-Time Favorite Books:

The Book Thief by Markus Zusak, Lovely, Dark,and Deep by Amy McNamara, Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell

Unapologetic Fangirl For:

Coach by Alexa Riley. Her writing is over the top smutty and sometimes inappropriate but I don't care!!! 

Very Excited For This Release More Than All The Others:

The Winner's Kiss by Marie Rutkoski 

Worst Bookish Habit:

Probably not writing reviews after I read books. I REALLY should but I just don't have the time or I can't think of anything to write about it (good or bad).

X Marks The Spot: Start at the top left of your shelf and pick the 27th book:

Your latest book purchase:

An Echo in the Bone by Diana Gabaldon. Trying to finish this series since it has gotten so popular.

ZZZ-snatcher book (last book that kept you up WAY late):

Until Jax by Aurora Rose Reynolds. Her and Alexa Riley are my guilty pleasures and when their books come out on Amazon go and buy them right away.

Here is the original if you want to see and/or do it yourself  A to Z Bookish Survey

Comments

Popular Posts