Pucked by Helena Hunting

Pucked
THIS REVIEW CONTAINS SPOILERS!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

To be honest not one of my favorites by Mrs. Hunting. Left me feeling empty (no pun intended) and wanting something more. But it also kept my interest with how the characters were almost parallel to each other.
Violet Hall is like my inner perverted self, which I'm every honest about. No denying it, her and I both love men that gorgeous, English nerds, and uncut. Yep.  Mr. Waters is uncut, which is very unusual in most "American" romances.
  Logic implies....
I'll go into the "cut" and "uncut" issue. 75% of U.S. men are cut, where Canadian  men only are at 9%. The United States are the only developed country in the world that till routinely circumcise.  Since Mrs. Hunting is Canadian and so is Alex its not strange at all for him to be "intact". A good breathe of air from all the "cut" ones out there. Just wished more authors would do this with there male characters. 
Anyways, I enjoyed most of the book and felt some of it was dragged but, over all a very different from her usual works.
#PUCKED #supermc #beaver #violetisms  #mc #alexandviolet #beautyofbooks #helenahunting
3 stars


Comments

Popular Posts