The Summer Garden by Paullina Simons

The Summer Garden (The Bronze Horseman, #3)
THIS REVIEW CONTAINS SPOILERS!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
This is probably in my top 5 of favorite adult literary works, right besides Outlander series and All the Light we Cannot See. These books have made me laugh, smile, blush, and cry my eyes out. In Tatiana & Alexander I was literally sobbing because I was so emotionally moved.
The Summer Garden is the last of Tania and Shura. I have never been so connected to characters ever in my life.  I have been their since the bus ride to their days just sitting on rocking chairs in Arizona.
This book had somethings that didn't flow so well, like the flashbacks to Tatiana in USSR when she was little. I just skipped those parts of the book. The one part that had me in a rage was when Alexander hit Tatiana. I'll not go into that big bag of you know what. Here's the pictures that describe this book so well:

4.5 stars

Comments

Popular Posts