Tatiana & Alexander by Paullina Simons

Tatiana and Alexander (The Bronze Horseman #2)
THIS REVIEW CONTAINS SPOILERS!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

"Lazarevo drips into your soul, dawn drops by moonlight drop from the river Kama.
When you look for me, look for me there, because that's where I'll be all the days of my life."

This book just reminded how sad the ending of The Bronze Horseman. *sobs* This book is the perfect follow up for TBH. Tatiana is still on Ellis Island. Alexander, oh Alexander, is still in mother Russia in jail. I don't have the words to describe how BEAUTIFULLY this was written. 

We learn so much about Alexander. I loved how his story and Tatiana tied into together so well. Their reunion was just..WOW...wow wow wow. Brought tears to my eyes.*sniff*. And here are some pictures and quotes to sum up the rest of my feels.
"Not bombs nor my broken heart can take away from me walking barefoot with you in 
jasmine June through the Field of Mars."

Henry Cavill playing Alexander Belov/Barrington

He took her face into his hands… “Tania, last time in Morozovo, I let you go, but not this time. This time we live together or we die together.”

4.5 stars

Comments

Popular Posts