Sweep Volume 5 by Cate Tiernan

Sweep: Volume 5 (Sweep, #13-15)
THIS REVIEW CONTAINS SPOILERS!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
I'm kinda sad this series is done. I really enjoyed reading all about Wicca and more about Scotland. I truly love reading Mrs. Tiernan's writing. I'm never bored (okay sometimes) but I enjoy her stories.
Reckoning: This followed Alisa and her mom's side of the family. it was interesting learning more about her and their lives. 
Full Circle: Last book in the series and it kinda left me wanting something more. I was like that's it?
Night's Child: This reminded me so much of Voyager that I almost fangirled so much in this book. Morgan= Claire, Moira=Brianna, There was so much angst in this. Morgan went all B.A.M.F on some bitches and I was all raised eyebrows through that chapter.
Overview: So, so, so happy this ended. No cliffhangers and OTP did come through.
3.5 stars

Comments

Popular Posts