Mystic City by Theo Lawrence

Mystic City (Mystic City, #1)
THIS REVIEW CONTAINS SPOILERS!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
I read this book like two years ago and I can't remember if I enjoyed this or not. Well...Let's just say I'm not a fan of Romeo and Juliet.
This books world building was good, gave us an idea what has happened in a near distant future. I don't know how Mystics came along (in the book it said they were hiding their powers, like how the mutants are X-Men).
Aria: Not one favorite female POV's of all time. She lacked in "my" opinion as a character. I was wandering why she wasn't realizing some of the stuff that was going on around her. Like how she didn't realize Thomas really didn't date her in secret, because obviously he couldn't recall writing her letters with the pen names Romeo & Juliet.
Hunter: He might be pretty but I just didn't like him. At ALL. I don't clearly know what I don't like about him but, it's like how I am with John Mayer-characters. If they act like John Mayer then I just don't like them.
I'll read Toxic Heart and write how feel about it. Hopefully it doesn't have B2B.
2.5 stars.

Comments

Popular Posts