The Librarian Principle by Helena Hunting

The Librarian Principle
THIS REVIEW CONTAINS SPOILERS!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
Hot Damn! Like many of my favorite authors, I'm a intsa-buyer of Mrs. Hunting's books. This was probably my most anticipated book of 2014. It came out this December so I had to wait a year to get but, it was worth it.
This lady writes gold. I love love love this book. Flew right though it on Christmas. Won't try to spoil it very much but...
At the very last page it says "The Beginning" What the hell does that mean?! More wonderfulness of Liese and Ryder??!! or perhaps Blake and Melissa!!?? What about baby Whitehall?! It's just like the ending of Until the End by Abbi Glines with those two last damn words... Why?!
I love Liese's parents. Their so wonderful. So is Melissa. 
I'm giving this book: 4.5 stars for that ending of a cliffhanger!

Comments

Popular Posts