Some more Tagged Stuff...

I was tagged once again by my besties Brooke and Kyaroru for another get to know you better tag. So here it goes with some more crazy ramblings:

Name: Lexus
Nickname: Lexie-Rue or Gucci 
Birthday: January 16th
Height: 5'6"
Favorite color: turquoise 
Time and date: 11:50 p.m., 12/3
Average hours of sleep: 6
Lucky number: 16, because 1 + 6= 7
Last thing I googled: otters
Most used phrase(s): kawaii, Rawley Carlton!(that would be my cat),  and hmm...
 First word(s) that come to mind: Chocolate, OTP's, Young Adult, New Adult, reading, and Pinterest

Last thing I said to a family member: "Goodnight, Momo" to my momo on the phone.
How many blankets I sleep under: 4

Favorite fictional character: You got to be kidding me smalls because, I can't chose one. Can't make me do that...*whispers*Rowdy St.James*whispers*

Favorite beverages: Southern sweet tea
Favorite food: Chinese! But, then there is Thai, Japanese, grandma's cookin', and Lindt truffles. To many choices!!!
Dream holiday: Book convention with my besties
Dream wedding: Look at my Pinterest border. Go look at it! Just kiddin'...Dream Wedding
Dream job: Staying at home and just writing or blogging. Or work for a publishing company. Or just staying at home and reading. Yes, just reading.

Hoped you enjoyed that! I tag in anybody who wants to do this. It was really fun to do and comment ask what else to do a tag on.

Comments

Popular Posts