Kiro's Emily by Abbi Glines

Kiro's Emily (Rosemary Beach, #10)
THIS REVIEW CONTAINS SPOILERS!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
Well, I expected this but I still got teary eyed while reading this knowing what would happen... IF YOU HAVEN'T READ TAKE A CHANCE, HELL, ANY OF THE ROSEMARY BEACH NOVELS DON'T LOOK AT THIS REVIEW!
Emily is probably one of my female POV's of any Mrs. Glines books. She's so sweet and kind. I can see how Harlow is Kiro's child now. It was so wonderful seeing with Rush and Mase. I got all misty eyed and sniffling like fool over that moment and the last few chapters of the book.
Last chapter did it in for me. Cried like a freaking baby watching a Nicholas Spark's movie. Yep, that Kleenex box didn't have chance. Not the happiest of endings and I'm including that epilogue to Mase's books. That just made me start crying all over again.
I of course gave this book: 5 stars.

Comments

Popular Posts