Tamed by K.A. Robinson

23003647
THIS REVIEW CONTAINS SPOILERS!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
Sorry it took me so long to get this bad boy up but, Thanksgiving, college, and work get in the way sometimes. If I had to rank the Torn series I would give this one 4th place.
I really didn't appreciate how Adam treated Amber through out most of the book. He's not one of favorite characters at all. He might go on a list that do about post soon. But don't let Adam and attitude deter you from reading this series. It wonderful awesome sauce. 
Because I truly don't like writing bad review on any of my favorite authors books; but I also want to be honest with readers and how I felt while reading this book.  I can say all the way Mrs. Robinson is my top 10 of favorite NA authors. I always buy her books. No exceptions.
Getting back to review, I enjoyed the chemistry between Amber and Adam. They are like firework stand in a forest fire. They just set each other off and sparks fly. 
The ending in this book was lovely. Adam finally got is head out the sand and we got ourselves a little surprise. You got to read the series then you'll know what I meant.
I'm giving this book: 4 stars and place on my Favorite Covers of 2014.

Comments

Popular Posts