I Am the Messenger by Markus Zusak

I Am the Messenger
I feel like I was left out of a very funny joke. Because I really didn't get this book. And my favorite book of all time was written by this man for Cake's sake!
So for this book on Goodreads you either love it more than cake or you feel like sit stepped in your cake. It stepped in MY cake. Ugh...so disappointed in the book and myself. I thought I was going to love this book and put it on mantel like I did the The Book Thief. Nope. It's somewhere on my bookshelf hiding in shame. Like me after I read it. BUT! Don't take my word. Read the book yourself to see how feel. Because an opinion is like you know *cough* asshole!*cough* Everyone got one and everyone thinks everyone else's stinks! 
So this will be a spoiler free review curtsies of me letting you reading the book the first and we can discuss how much you liked it or other wises!
I'm giving this book ugh... don't want to write it but, 2 stars.  

Comments

Popular Posts