Crash into You by Katie McGarry

Crash into You (Pushing the Limits, #3)
THIS REVIEW CONTAINS SPOILERS!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
This book reminded of West Side Story and My Sister's Keeper. That's weird but that's how I see it. Where these two don't belong together and Rachel is was "made" in replacement of her sister.
This one is about Isaiah and Rachel, they love cars. Especially fast cars. Isaiah can't wait to get out of Foster Care and Rachel out of her dead sister's shadow. They meet at a drag race where they're to race "apparently". 
Skip ahead, we meet hokie-dokie Young Family. Gambling, getting into fights, and lying to each other this just seems like the perfect family. All of Rachel POV's  reminded me of Jodi Picoult's My Sister Keeper. 
The last few chapters book got my heart racing. Pages 427 to 445 almost made me cry. I literally thought Rachel was dead after she and her dad were in that car accident. But we find she recovering very slowly.
I'm giving this book: 4 stars.

Comments

Popular Posts