Ashes to Ashes by Jenny Han & Siobhan Vivian

Ashes to Ashes (Burn for Burn, #3)
THIS REVIEW CONTAINS SPOILERS!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
This book...was so good!!! Can't believe some of angst that happened in the book! Like I said the first time: DANG ELIZABETH MARY DONOVAN ZANE!!! You know how get some shit done when your pissed off GHOST. Yes, I said ghost. Yep. Sweet little Mary did die from hanging herself. And she getting her revenge boetchs. I'll review the important characters first.
Kat: Girl! I thought you were going to get Alex or somebody. Nope. Still on the singles only boat. But, you did find out that Oh Little Mary was a freakin' ghost that was creepin' on you and your peeps! Way to go and following your dreams of getting off of Jar Island.
Reeve: You still didn't girl buddy. Sorry. But you did get to home base *wink* with her and she thought you were good at it *thumbs up*. Glad I got to know you better as a character. You  remind of my brother in so many ways. Except for making a girl killing herself . Not cool.
Mary: ,Mary not so contrary. Your a freakin' ghost, girl! and psycho one at that too! Going into peoples dreams and mess with their minds. Remind me not to piss in your Cheerios or anywhere near you! But your my favorite character because your bat-shit crazy! Love ya'!
and finally,
Lillia: I don't know what to say about you. Got a love/hate relations with you. Love that you followed your heart and got to *cough*bang-bang*cough* with Reeve. But you ended up with Alex. Yeah...So that's all I have to say.
Enjoyed this series and it was breathe of fresh air from the usual contemporary YA reads I read. I giving this book: 4 stars. Only because ending was lackluster.

Comments

Popular Posts