Redeemed by P.C. and Kristin Cast

Redeemed (House of Night, #12)
This one is going to be SPOILER FREE because, yes it is the FINAL book. Marked the first book in the HoN series came out in 2007. 2007!!!!! I started reading this when I was only 13. I was young'n as my state likes to calls it's gangly tweens. My my how the years have passed since I started reading this series. It has also changed. like really CHANGED... You'll know what I mean if you stuck with this series through and through. 
But, woo-wee this was a roller coaster of a series. It had it's ups (Aphrodite coming to the light side and the novella's) and its downs(Zoey) and its rock bottom of the lake bottom(12 books to a series). 
But this series will always have a place in my heart...a very small capillary but, a place in my heart.
I giving this book 3 stars and the series 3.75 stars.

Comments

Popular Posts