Eternally Yours by Cate Tiernan

Eternally Yours (Immortal Beloved, #3)
THIS REVIEW CONTAINS SPOILERS!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
(Sad face while writing this) It's over. No more wonderfulness of the Immortal Beloved trilogy. It had it's highs and lows(Book 2 and first few pages in this book) but I truly loved this series. It kept me highly entertained with history and the back stories of the characters.
The character development in this book was amazing. Nastasya(Lilja) grew the most from spoiled and sometimes annoying immortal to one of my favorite female POV's. Let's us not forget Reyn, my golden god of raider origins. Damn, he's is smooth talker and sometimes I was(more like all the time) jealous of Nasty. He loves her and she just doesn't want to except those feels. But in the end she does and my canon OTP was set in stone. Now if only other authors(Mashima=Gruvia you should get on that).
Let me talk about the end of this book. Jess, Solis, Roberto, and Ottavio(YES!!!) died. Slicing and dicing and they be KO'ed. Guess who the bad guy was? I thought it was Dray or Old Mac. Nope. Daniel. Yeah, River's younger brother(douche-face). He tried to get the upper hand on our Nasty but, oh no! Brynne came in swinging that bat like DiMaggio sistas.
I'm giving this book:4 stars and the trilogy: 4.5 stars.

Comments

Popular Posts