The Secret of Ella and Micha by Jessica Sorensen

The Secret of Ella and Micha (The Secret, #1)
THIS REVIEW CONTAINS SPOILERS!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
Oh how I love I love the writings of this author! There hasn't been a book I have read of hers that I did not like! Though I do like Callie & Kayden a little bit better, I still enjoyed this one.
The premise started out with Ella almost hanging off a bridge and trying to fly, Yes, fly. To start off her mother had Bipolar Disorder. This mental illness is near and dear to my heart for I have some family members that have this illness. So Ella wanted to find out what was like to take her mother's medication to see what her state of mind was. Thank goodness Micha was there or we wouldn't have had a story.
I'm not going to say anymore about the book, just giving you the taste of the prologue. I gave this book:
✪✪✪✪

Comments

Popular Posts