The Forever of Ella and Micha by Jessica Sorensen

The Forever of Ella and Micha (The Secret, #2)
THIS REVIEW CONTAINS SPOILERS!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
This book was meh for me...Never has this happened to me in a J. Sorensen book. I thought I might have a fever or ate something bad but, sadly no I had neither of those to things.
This book had B2S. Where it didn't meet up to the standards of it's counterpart. Ella and Micha just seemed I don't know, like they already threw in the towel and decided to be happy after all and didn't matter if I wanted more fighting and or trying to fight for each other.
Ella got on my nerves a little but, Micha oh Micha, he is right next to Four and Adam's(Shatter Me and If I Stay) for being my least favorite guy POV's. That boy I swear I would slap him into next week if he was real.
But the moral of this review is, I liked Callie and Kayden better than Ella and Micha. I might read Lila and Ethan...I might enjoy them better...
I'm giving this book:

Comments

Popular Posts