September TBR and Updates

For my Sept. to be read, I'll be finishing The World of Hetar series by Beatrice Small. On book six right now and I'll be done reading that shortly. After that I'll start once again Outlander by Diana Gabaldon. Don't get me wrong I like the book it just doesn't move fast enough for me and I'm already half way through. Then I don't know after that. I don't really have set in stone TBR list.

For updates, I'm going to PennedCon this week. It's in St. Louis and I'll be spending 5 days there that event. Some big names that are going are Colleen Hoover, Abbi Glines, Jasinda Wilder, and many more. I'm most excited for the Abbi Gline's panels. Here's the site http://pennedcon.wordpress.com/
to go buy your tickets as reader if your in the St.Louis area this weekend. I hope to see any of you there and don't be shy to come up and say hi! I will be writing daily posts once there and a overall review of PennedCon once I get home.

Comments

Popular Posts