Burning Dawn by Gena Showalter

17838913
THIS REVIEW CONTAINS SPOILERS!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
FINALLY!!! WE ACTUALLY HAVE REALLY SEX IN A BOOK! Now that I have that out my system but, they had sex! The descriptive kind to! Not metaphoric at all! I might just cry. It's been 3 years since my poor Strider had his book published. It sucked. Big hairy monkey balls it sucked.It just went down hill from there and I almost lost hope in Mrs. Showalter's  books. I liked this book but, didn't love because: insta-love, kinda pitiful heroine, and a whpped male POV (pun is intended for that one!). But I did love that Thane had Thane Jr. pierced, in 12 places. Yeah you read that right, he got's his penis pierced. I almost dropped the book when I read that part. I give this book:

Comments

Popular Posts