The Border Chronicles by Beatrice Small

     A Dangerous Love (The Border Chronicles #1)The Border Lord's Bride (The Border Chronicles, #2)The Captive Heart (The Border Chronicles, #3) 
The Border Lord and the Lady (The Border Chronicles, #4)The Border Vixen (The Border Chronicles, #5)Bond of Passion (The Border Chronicles, #6)

THIS REVIEW CONTAINS SPOILERS!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
First off, I love Beatrice Small. She can't do no wrong. I love this series all together however, some books are better than others. Books 2 through 4 good but, didn't give any kind of spark or surprised me. They all seemed to have the same plot. But 1, 5, and 6 were wow! My favorite has to be #5. I love me a strong female Mad Maggie was one to a T. If you love historical Scotland and steamy love scenes, do pick up Beatrice Small's, The Border Chronicles and we can talk about how we want to get under very handsome male POV's kilt. I give this series an overall:

Comments

Popular Posts