The Redemption of Callie & Kayden by Jessica Sorensen

16718083
THIS REVIEW CONTAINS SPOILERS!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
This was heart breaking and soul touching. Some books in the NA genre don't touch as hard on these topics like Mrs. Sorensen does. But we need authors to touch those bases and let others know it's gonna be okay to survive and there will be people there for them. I love how she dedicated it. For everyone who survived. In the beginning of this book you didn't know if this was going to be like the Titanic or Disney Movie. I wanted that Disney moment so bad for Callie. She's one of the strongest female POV's I met. When I saw on each chapter heading #10 Face the truth and let it go and #1 Overcome your worst fear. My heart did the little pitter-patter thing when you read something sweet or sad. Kinda bummed that didn't find Caleb and Kayden's parents. We also found out that Caleb is even a more nasty mother fucker. I give this spot on my favorite books of 2014 and:
 

Comments

Popular Posts