Rule by Jay Crownover

17866388
THIS REVIEW CONTAINS SPOILERS!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
I liked the book alot but, the love was not there yet. Maybe Jet's book will be better (because this girl bought the rest of the series in paperback and hoping there all good). You can tell this was a first book for the author. It lacked a little in the description department(meaning the hanky-panky scenes were lackluster). I kinda wish I knew what kinda genital pierce(ings) Rule had...because there are very many to choose from and look at... so I kinda wanted to know the specifics. Helena Hunting gave use the 101 on Mr. Stryker pierced penis but, Ms. Crownover just said he had a pierced dick. Because I love overly descriptions of characters, like freckle under the chin, a scar on the knee, and Prince Albert piercing. But a good first book none the less. I give this book:
  

Comments

Popular Posts