Clipped Wings by Helena Hunting

18344534
THIS REVIEW CONTAINS SPOILERS!!! YOU WERE WARNED!!!
I am a sucker for a book that mentions tattoos and/or piercings. Especially if are male POV has said tattoos and piercings(viper bites, industrial, eyebrow, nipples, and apadrayva<-(just look up genital piercings)!!! But its even cooler if are main chica POV has them too (nose, industrial, and nipples). Tenley and Hayden have to be one of my favorite OTP's (besides Juliette and Warner). They have kitten named TK (meaning The Kitten). Then you can't have a good NA book without your douche bags (Trey, Adviser, Damen, and Sienna). All the sexy scenes were good too. I enjoyed that Hayden liked cupcakes, I know I was a little put off at first but, it was to cute to hate. The cliffhanger at the end was horrible. Why Tenley? Why go with douche Trey?! I of course gave this a spot on my favorite books of 2014 and:

Comments

Popular Posts