The One by Kiera Cass

18589115
THIS REVIEW CONTAINS SPOILERS!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
First off, this cover is wonderful beautifulness. It's on my Beautiful Covers of 2014, for obvious reason. It your heart stop a little bit when you realize someone is going to be the the one. I think everybody knows who Prince Maxon chooses. ASPEN! No I'm just kidding but, that would be kinda hot in a yaoi kinda way : ). But no, he chooses America. I think I finally switched to Team Macon forever and always. Aspen has Lucy now, when did that happen?! At the end of this book there are some deaths that made me cry.  America's dad and Queen Amberly. It still kinda hurts knowing that such people died. If Kiera wanted the feels to come out the y sure did. I give this book . I used those stars since they have special meaning in the book.









Comments

Popular Posts