Stupid Girl by Cindy Miles

21957919
THIS REVIEW CONTAINS SPOILERS!!! YOU WERE WARNED!!!
First of all look at the cover! It is super gorgeous, I love love the muted purple and pink tones. This book was highly entertaining with the sexy chemistry and back story of Olivia "Gracie". I would recommend this to anyone who loves a typical NA book with it's own personal twist in. The twist in this book is that the girl is a strong headed geeky cowgirl who gets tackled by Boston tatted baseball player. I love how the author described how Brax pronounced certain words. I also loved the names they gave each other like: Gracie, Sunshine, and Southie. I kinda liked Tessa, she was sometimes was the word of wisdom, but most of the time all she wanted was Cory. Which reminds me, I would love a book about Tessa and Cory. Overall I give this book    

Comments

Popular Posts