Weird Obsessions

Even though  I'm all nerdy(sometimes dirty : ) for reading YA and NA books, I have other obsessions. Here's a list of favorite weird obsessions. I will explain each one too.


  1. My *OTP's for Fairy Tail and YA books.
  2. Adventure Time http://lexusgreyland.deviantart.com/
  3. Anime (especially Fairy Tail, that shit is addicting)
  4. Internet 
  5. Ariel and Pocahontas 
  6. Baby Names
  7. and finally Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra.
#1- *OTP= One True Pairing. My OTP's for Fairy Tail are-Gruvia, NaLu, GaLe, and Jerza. If you don't know what Fairy Tail is... I won't hold against you, I didn't start watching it till around this time last year. Anyways YA OTP are(just my opinion you might like different ones)  America and Aspen for The One(I can't see to find anyone whose TeamAspen) Calla and Ren for Nightshade Series (because I cannot stand SHAY!!!) and the last one... Violet and Phoenix for Violet Eden Chapter's (Lincoln is stupid, that is all I can say).


#2- Adventure Time. I didn't like this show in the beginning, until I saw Tree Trunks (I love that little elephant and her naughtiness) I draw fan art for that show. You can click on the link on #2 to go to my deviantart page and check out my artwork.

#3-Anime. I watched this instead of Sesame Street and Barney when I was little (you can see how well that turned out). In middle school I watched Sailor Moon, Naruto and Cowboy Bebop. Now I watch so many I can't name them all! My favorites are: Fairy Tail, Nagi no Asukara, Naruto(Shippuden also), Nisekoi, anything that deals with reverse harem(because you get pretty boys, who also can sing), and  an old favorite that always be in my heart, Sailor Moon.

#4-Internet. When I start up my laptop there is a certain way that go through my things. Facebook, Goodreads, YouTube, and Pinterest. Sometimes I get on Twitter, Tumblr, and DeviantArt.

#5-Ariel and Pocahontas. I don't know why, they're just my favorite Disney characters. I'm kinda obsessed with redheads. I want to be a redhead so bad! Pocahontas because of Native American heritage.
 

6#-Baby Names. I just love knowing the meaning of people's names. Especially book characters names. Because I notice why that author chose that certain name because of the meaning.

For Lucky #7-ATLA and LoK. This is probably the best cartoon that ever came out of U.S. of A!!! It is my child from middle school to my senior of high school. There is so much hidden meaning in this cartoon, that you wouldn't expect from a child's cartoon. Uncle Iroh is greatest cartoon character of all time. I wish this series would go on forever!!!

Comments

Popular Posts