Fins are Forever by Tera Lynn Childs


This was on the horror of a list called "TBR- To Be Read Hopefully : P" Yeah this book got crossed off and got a happy dance. This book was surprisingly better than the first! There was no more jealous girly or triangle love whatever the hell it's called. But there is this thing that still bothers me Insta-Love my goodness we need authors to get off this bandwagon that is tearing down the YA genre, can I get amen?! Insta anything book is bad, unless it's hot boys that instantly take off their shirts to cool off, because honey I'm good with that!!! But not the point in this book Dosinia "A.K.A bitchy cousin from the bottom of the sea" decides to show up. It's leads her to SPOILER ALERT making out with Brody, him turning merman, trying to get separated, but guess what there soul mates *face palm* some weird shenanigans. I give this book 3.5 stars. being better but not by much... 

Comments

Popular Posts